Monday, February 21, 2011

Why "beer and sushi"

I have taken a page out of Lisa-chan's and Tom's book and decided to blog, mostly to stop spamming my friends walls with my status updates and not so random posts about Japan. Lisa and I use to head up the Nandeyanen Podcast about all the interesting things we found while living in Japan. Sadly time restrictions made it almost impossible for us to meet up and do the weekly podcasts, however; we still have it on the back burner of things we really want to do.

So why "Beer and Sushi" well if there is something I remember about my days in Japan, it was the many nights eating sushi and drinking beer at any one of their many wonderful and inexpensive restaurants. That is not to say that Japan doesn't have other things to offer, because it certainly does, but usually after a long day of checking out some amazing cultural site we usually ended up at some food place eating Japanese food and drinking beer.

Let me just say that this blog will have nothing to do with sushi or beer.... OK it might. But mostly this is a blog to share the many wonderful and unusual things that are Japan, and to look at how foreigners find their way to fitin and live in a society where blending in is a way of life. So I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. !!!!!!!!なんでやねん!!!!!
    何もいわなかったよ! (;△;)ノ

    ReplyDelete